13 May 2013

(I) NSD: Journal in form of a letter


When I saw this challenge Shimelle I defenetly wasn't going to do this! I have never journaled in letter form and it felt really strange to me. But...I changed my mind and wrote a letter to my husband. I read this thing someone had written, that she loved wearing cardigans, but that she had realised her husband wasn't wild about it and it really hit home with me since I love cardigans too and wear them every day expect when it's really warm, which is not very often here... And I'm so grateful that my husband likes me just the way I am, I don't feel any pressure to be chic or anything.

My youngest daughter took this photo of me last Christmas and I had no idea what to use it for until now, it was so perfect for this.


I had to choose something to write the letter on and found this old Websters pages 6x6 paperpad with beautyful but hard to use papers and thought I would try to work one of them into this page. I had a couple of others I liked but as I had to cover up a corner of the paper by the photo I just had to use this one since the others forst me to put hte photo so that I would look out from the page. Not that this isn´t beautyful, I think it´s lovely.

I matted the photo with two different papers, coloured the raw chipboard "a" with an inkpad, used woodweneer letters for the title, some buttons (the blue flowers are buttons too, but I cut off the thing on the back) and pearls and the "me" stamp, that has "Monica" written all over her!!

Voilá, a layout about both me and my DH all at once!

1 comment:

Sarah W said...

Jättefint, både layout och färger!