11 March 2013

Project life February



Since I made only one page of PL for January, I kind of only had one left for February and I had hardly taken any photos, so that is what happend. This is so much fun and I really want to do more each month, so I have to get better at taking photos and documenting what happens so I don´t forget. Anyway, here is my page for Febuary.


Birthdays, a happy girl, a friendly card and cut outs from an envelop and a note, is some of the things this month. I was really pleased with how the sum up page ended up with the circle stamp with the stamped numbers inside. Here´s a few close ups.


To have room for everything I paired the month with some writing, I like that look. This was about my own and my mother-in-law´s birthdays, that are only three days apart. Here I used one of the home made cards I showed in an earlier post.


My happy girl. She had waited for this activity forever and finally the day was here, on my birthady actually.


About me deciding that this was the time for me to go on a diet and start taking daily walks to help it along and get a little fit. Used my very old footprint punch to make the footprints.

Can´t wait ´till next time!

By the way, if someone wonders about yesterday´s post, it is a swedish photo challenge to follow spring slowly winning over winter in our country. A lot of swedish bloggers is doing this every Sunday from now on.

Have a happy week, all!

No comments: