03 December 2012

Christmas album: Title page & Dec 1



Finally some time to blogg my pages so far in my Christmas album.

Here´s my title page.

I forgot to take a seperate photo of it so I just have this one where you can see it over the Dec 1st page. It´s a divided page protector from Simple Stories. The calender is one I have had for year, been saving it... The Santa lady is from Panduro hobby. The doily is croched.

The back is here.

I fastened the doily with the heartbrad. It was kind of tricky to get it through just that layer of the pp, trough the doily and behind the small tag.

And here´s December 1st

I wanted it to look good when the title page was laying over so I designed the page with that in mind. It´s about the fact that we actually had a white Dec 1st. The photo is old though, I don´t mind using old photos if they tell the same story. I mean, my garden looks the same each winter!

I LOVE the October Afternoon paper Make a gift from their new Christmas line Make it Merry, as you can see!! I will use it throughout my album.

Here´s the spread.

See you in a day or two with more pages. Hope you enjoyed them!

No comments: