10 April 2011

Promises

Yesterday was such a lovely day and me and Mr A was out working in the garden. That is so much fun. He was working on more places to grow vegetables and I was just tidying up around the yard. Looks much nicer now. Removed a lot of branches and leaves. I brought out the camera and took some photos and here´s what´s gives promises of spring.



Here´s a layout I made a couple of weeks ago, about how much Mr A enjoys growing eatable things. I like the title with the letters in different papers. The background paper is a really old one from Provo Crafts. I´ve had it for more than ten years!



I´ve been having a dubble layout lying on my desk for days now and I kind of got stuck with it, I haven´t got the right feeling for what to do with it yet and that stopped my whole scrapbooking. Hope to be able to finish it this afternoon or do something else, since it´s sabbathday and I won´t be working in the garden. I keep my fingers crossed!

Finally a little greeting from me and Master A, a photo I took yesterday too.



Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments: