05 March 2011

Treasures

My birthday present (or rather presents) came yesterday! Yeah!! I got this

beautiful alphabet and also three sheets of journaling labels, which I got for about half a dollar each. Great deal. Then of cause I had to pay the shipping here which dubbled the price for the whole buy, but that´s the way it is.

I did however make some good deals today. After the breakfast meeting with the sisters at church we stopped at a second hand shop which is open every Saturday and sells all kinds of stuff. Today they happened to have a 75% sale on all clothing. We got there kind of late so there were not much left by then, but I got some sweaters for Master E and then I found a womans top which I wanted to buy for the sake of the lovely checked fabric.It will look lovely in a quilt sometime. But when I looked a little closer I found this little thing sown to it.



Isn´t it just adorable?! A little cup with a "1" on it. A real treasure for a scrapbooker. And all that for less than a dollar. I was so pleased!

Well that´s all for this lucky woman today. I will soon go to bed because I´m real tired. Have a beautyful Sunday.




No comments: