20 February 2011

Wedding day

Wow, am I tired! But I´m happy, it was a lovely day Friday when my sweet Miss S became Mrs S and we welcomed Mr T to our family. They were married in the Kopenhagen Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. When we came back to Sweden we had a wedding lunch for the two families and in the evening there was a recepsion for extanded family and friends and there was a lot of people. It was very nice meeting persons we hadn´t meet in years.

My sweet girl was very beautiful and very happy. Here´s some photos of the happy couple and some of the bride.


This is outside the Temple.

This is after they cut the cake, which my mother-in-law made on Mrs S´s request.





Mrs S made the dress, vail, hair and wreath herself and Mrs L made the bouquet.

I´d better go since we soon will be off to church, where our family will sing in sacrament meeting today. I do hope it will go well even if we are a little weary. Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: