01 January 2011

Goodbye 2010

The very last of my Christmas Album.


Not very christmas like at all, I kind of lose that after christmas and this page is not about anything to with christmas anyway. It´s about Miss S buying material for the veil she´s gonna wear at her wedding.



Bye, bye 2010. Here I sums up my feelings about the whole Christmas Journal thing, how fun it´s been and how much I enjoy having it.

Well, that´s it and now to other things. Nicole Harper showed her ten favorit layouts of last year yesterday and that was a good idee, so I think I´m gonna do that too. I will not show all ten all at the same time, though. Maybe one or two at a time, we´ll see. I will kind of have to decide which ones are my favorites first! I hope you will follow me on this journey. 

I wish you a very happy 2011.

No comments: