17 November 2012

LSNED 11,12,13,14,15,16



A new update of my Learn Something New Every Day-book.

Day 11.
True femininity.
It´s a quoate from Margaret Nadauld that I love so much.
" Women of God can never be like women of the world.
The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender.
There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are refind.
We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more goodness.
We have enough vanity; we need more virtue.
We have enough popularity; we need more purity."

A good home for the homemaker sticker. I´m a good cook, but it´s not my favorite thing to do, so it would hardly end up on a layout about how much I love cooking!!

Day 12.
In my head. HSP. Highly Sensitive Person.
I resently found this exellent description as to why I am different from most other people. You can read more about it here. It feels so good to know this, and seeing both the benefits and disadvantages of being like this I wouldn´t change for anything in the world, I like the pluses too much!

Used some really old Provo Craft flowers here, I still like those kind of wimsical flowers.

Day 13.
It´s been hurting, but...
Sickness. Economic instability. Death. Unemployment. And a lot more. Difficult things, but I´ve learnt a lot, grown as a person. Learnt that the most importnat things in life is faith in the Lord and charity towards His children.

Day 14.
Seasons.
Fall and winter make for never getting tired of summer. And what would Christmas be without the winter darkness (the lights is my favorite decorations). Favorite season? Spring, with all it´s promisies.

Used a piece of a patterned paper that´s been lying around for ages and tried not to destroy it, by keeping the writing small. Love this paper. The lovely countryside.

Day 15.
Memories. One memory leading to another. Talks about one of my favorite teachers, and old and firm lady, who once a year inviteted us to her home to eat her grapes. But first we had to take a long walk and these walks are always in my memory connected to the song "Tie a yellow ribbon" by Dawn. Why, I do not remember anymore.

Got use of an old journaling spot here. Perfect, even if I´m not THAT old as they seems to be in that picture!!

Day 16.
Two very different days.
About the weekends.
Saturdays = free time. But they can be very different. Sometimes they are just for enjoyment. Sometimes they are full of doing things. Other times some fun activity is going on. But they are almost always wonderful.
Sundays = church. Being among the brother and sisters, talking about the gospel, enjoying the truth and the Spirit. Lovely.


No comments: