26 July 2012

The good and the bad



So, how was my little trip the other day? Well, it started out good, but ended not so good (a little misfortune with the car, but let´s not talk about that!!). What was good was the cake I ate (!) and some small items I got my hands on.

At the only scrapbook store in town I found some page protectors from Simple Stories, going with their Mix&Match album. They are 6x8" and divided in different styles, just what I have been looking for. Let´s say that that didn´t make my Christmas Album decisions any easier...
I also found a couple of things on sale, tags from Heidi Swapp and ATC dividing tags from 7Gypsies. And in the bookstore I found small kraft pockets that I couldn´t resist. 25 of them in the package, made for the Christmas Album, right?!


The ATC tags I will be cutting off the sides on to make them into ordinary tags. They even fit in the pockets. The pockets will be great to work with, imagine all kinds of nice things you can put both behind and on them. Yay!!

Because of my little misfortune we had to go home a little early, not popular at all with my little man, and I wasn´t so happy either, I should have done some more things that just had to not be done. Well, such is life. I´m just glad that I had some nice people to share my burdens with at Elias´ friends house and a compassionate husband that helped me decide what to do. So all in all it could have been much worse. There was no time to work on my summer project though, it seems to outlive the summer...

Thanks for coming to share my life! Have a nice day.

No comments: