18 June 2012

On my desk


I bought this lovely little cup in this lovely box a couple of weeks ago and they are now standing on my desk being beautyful. It´s roses on them but they look very much like pionies, which is one of my favorite flowers.


I have changed rooms with Miss E so that she could have a bigger room and I very much like my new room. Doing the change made me sort trough all my stuff and rethinking about what I need and that includes my scrapbooking stash. First I hade these practical plastic boxes with a lot of compartments, but then I whanted something cuter so I had a lot of small glass jars...



...but most of them are now emty and I´m back with my plastic boxes, which I by the way found in my raid among my things. Had totally forgotten about them. Things sure come and go in our lives, don´t they?


No comments: