02 January 2012

Top 10

On the to-do-list for today is making pages for Dec 31st and Jan 1st for my Christmas album and they will both be about little B, mostly anyway. And since the weather is so mild I feel a craving for going out in the garden to do some digging... Not the usual thing you do on Jan 2nd here!!

But right now I thought that I should pick out my favourite layouts from 2011 and give you a Top 10 list, so here we go.


                                             My titlepage for Week in the life.


Last drive home from pre-school. I love picures taken of the road while driving.


A non-photo page made as a stressrelease and a rememberance of a special day.  Full of nice things.


                                           Waiting for a baby.


A scraplift of my own page Last drive from pre-school, where I chose a similare photo. I was really pleased with this page and still love it.





Scripture study before school. I love all kinds of brownish cardstock as background for my pages.


My second take on Shimelle´s 6x4 photolove for October made me pleased.



                                               Back to school 2011.


Summing up spring. I like these layouts full of photos with just a little embellishments when telling about our family´s activities. Since we are quite a number it takes a lot of photos to tell the whole story.


And finally a bright and sunny layout, perfect for spring and a bright and sunny girl.

I always make a Year-in-rewiew each year and take much pleasure in doing it and I so vividly remember thinking last year how sad it was that I had to wait a whole year till I could do it again and now I only have one question - where did that year go?!

No comments: