26 December 2011

Dec 25th

I hope you all had a nice Christmas, I did. Since we have our big Christmas celebration on the 24th, my page for the 25th came to be about the birth of Christ. It looks like this.I talk about the fact that he really wasn´t born on Dhristmas day, but in spring, and that I´m a kind of person who´s not into pretending what I know isn´t true, but that I try very much to remember and follow him every day of the year.


I think I will only make two more pages in this album, New Years Eve and New Years Day.

I like my new tree stamp so much I´m sad that I have to put it aside now that Christmas is over, but I´m thinking of having it as a background for all my numbers in next years album. I plan on doing a bigger album then so that would work fine. Here´s a close up of the tree on my Christmas eve page. I LOVE it!! Isn´t it a nice feeling when you have made something that you are really pleased with?!


My internet conection isn´t very good at the moment, but if I can I will be back this week with some newly made layouts that is not about Christmas. Hope to see you soon!

No comments: