17 September 2011

Not all...

Shimelle is hosting this week´s challenge at Two Peas and I really liked this challenge and wanted to try my hands at it. The challenge was to do a layout with the title "Not all....are...." and fill in the blanks in what ever way you wanted. I had several idees before I settled for this one. It reads "Not all scrapbookers thrive for 3 dimensions".

Life itself is three dimensional and that´s enough for me. I like both photos and papers just the way they are, which is flat and I don´t care much for having three dimensional embellishments just for the sake of the dimesion, if they find their way to my layouts it´s because I just happen to like the way they look.

When I uplouded the photo of my layout I saw that I had forgotten a "n" in dimension, so I have to fix that, I just didn´t want to take the time to do it, take a new photo and then upload it again. I think both you and I can live with that!

No comments: