16 August 2011

My signature

When Simelle told us to do a page with that which is something we most often use, it wasn´t very difficult to choose, just do a layout with multiple photos, letterstickers and journaling labels. Because when I do layouts about my family it´s always lots of photos, it has to be since there´s so many of us!! And all about letters, numbers and writing is my favorite thing when scrapping.

So here´s my page.


It´s my husband and our youngest son after the school breaking-up cermony in 2009. The title says "Father & son". Mostly things from October Afternoon on it, since they are my favorite scrapbooking company.

I love summerphotos with all this lovely green. They don´t need much help to look faboules on a page. Putting to much around them can easily bring them down and that´s a pitty.

I´m not sure I will do any more layouts for Shimelle´s week-end scrap. Maybe the "I love.." challenge. We´ll see.
I just want to thank everyone who´s been here on my blog looking at my layouts and thank you for your kind comments, they sure have warmed my heart!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Cute layout! I love your photos!