25 August 2011

Blooming

I´m still working my way to get all the pages finished for my currant album, so I can put it away (from my scraproom to the livingroom, that is) and at the same time I´m working my way trough my Daisy Day papers. Lovely papers, but much to much blooming on most of them. It took me a long time to learn what I really liked when I actually scrapbooked and not buy other things just because they where beautyful. Sigh... But now I don´t buy papers with big flowers anymore, it´s just not my thing, no matter how lovely they are.

But as I have them I shall also use them!! So it´s just to do it, and I´m quite pleased with them, regarding the circumstanses. Here´s a few!


Four more pages for this album, I think, one finishing school and three Christmas pages. But no more Daisy Day´s, there´s just easier papers left and I won´t force my way through them.

No comments: