08 January 2011

Let´s forget the winter

Let´s dream about summer today! Since scrapbooking is not my only way of being creative, today I`m gonna show you some things from my garden. I had longed so for a garden where I knew I would stay, so I could put my soul into some projects that I would be sure to be able to enjoy for years.

My no 1 thing I wanted was a kitchengarden and with help from my family this dream came true:


I`m so lucky being able to grow all kinds of food here every year. It`s such a joy. But I like flowers too and since we dug up a LOT of stones when we made this kitchengarden, Miss S and I made a raised flowerbed near the house and it looks like this:



It makes me happy everytime I go outside in spring and summer. Right now you can´t even see it since it`s totally buried under the snow. But winter won`t last forever...

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: