02 December 2010

Hand made decoration

I will be gone christmas shopping all afternoon and tonight I will see all my sisters from church for a little celebration, so I don´t think there will be any time for making a page for the Christmas album tonight.
Insteed I will show you a christmas decoration I´ve made.


The text says: "Dear Santa, we only have good children here" so he´ll know that the children is allowed their presents. Might need a little explanation. Here in Sweden Santa do not come during the night and leave the presents, at least not in the majority of homes, but he comes in the late afternoon or evening and handles out
the presents himself and the standing question he askes is "Is here any good children?"so everyone here  understands the meaning of my statment perfectly.   

No comments: