26 November 2010

Christmas Journal 2010

This is this years Christmas album. It used to be an old dictionary. I stole the idee from Alissa Fast...


My husband asked if I was gonna put something circular over the circle on the book, but I thought that would be a pity, it´s nice to see what the book used to be. Then he came up with this titel idee where I use the old titel, so now it reads "Little dictionary about Christmas 2010". I really like that.




Then I put some nice paper on the inside and fabric on the spine, after tearing out all the old pages, of cause, and fastened a new binding in an interesting way (Mr A got them from his workshop). You can see them on the first picture. I´m really pleased with it. Here´s a sneak of all the pages.



Can´t wait to begin...




3 comments:

Sarah W said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah W said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Single Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.