20 August 2012

Sisters

We had a party, celebrating The Relief Sociaty, the womens organisation in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, last Saturday. We were served a wonderful three corse meal and did some other things together.

Before this day we were asked to answer some questions about ourselves, to get to know things about each other that we might not have known before. It's always fun to get to know those odd things about each other! One of the things I chared was that I love to listen to loude music in the car.

We could also write things about the others and reading what these dear sisters had written about me made me really happy. The first thing that was written about me made me laugh of joy, someone had called me "fun"! Who could ever had guessed that I would one day be called that?!

Relief Sociaty is all about helping each other to be more like the Savior and to take care of each other. It's actually the oldest womens organisation in the world.

I wish you all a wonderful week and finish off with this wallhanging made by sisters in our city some years ago.

No comments: