14 August 2011

2 in 1

Is it cheating entering the same layout in two challenges?

I was working on the grid challenge and had cut my photos, when I looked a little closer on the photos and found both red and aqua in them. I didn´t mean to enter the red, white and aqua challenge, since that didn´t seam to be "me" at all, but now I sat there with these photos cut for the grid and saw this colours, so what could I do?! It just happend to be two-in-one. So I changed the green cardstock to a white one and there I was!

And here´s the result.


It´s from when my girls finished school last year.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

The colours work well on this LO. Love the fun photos too x

Cynthia said...

Your photos are just precious!! Love all the smiles!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Your girls look so happy!!!

Kim Strother said...

I don't think it's cheating...i think it's smart! Good job!